Loading...

Beyoncé's daughter Blue Ivy Carter, intimate moments with husband Jay-Z steal the spotlight in 'Life is But a Dream' documentary

HBO Beyoncé and her daughter, Blue Ivy, in the HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream." ...

Beyonce and her daughter, Blue Ivy, in the HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream."

HBO

Beyoncé and her daughter, Blue Ivy, in the HBO documentary "Life is But a Dream."

Fans finally get to see the adorable face of the most buzzed about baby in Hollywood, Beyoncé and Jay-Z's baby girl, Blue Ivy Carter.
In a captivating cameo during Beyoncé's "Life is But a Dream" documentary, the now 13-month-old toddler is seen balancing on her mother's lap, and then being cradled and fed by the "Single Ladies" songstress.
RELATED: BEYONCÉ TELLS OPRAH SHE WANTS ANOTHER BABY
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey that aired just before the documentary Saturday night, Beyonce credits her baby girl for helping to complete the film project.
"My story did not feel complete and I didn't know why" she told Winfrey. "There are so many connections in the film that I didn't realize until I gave birth. Everything just completely connected and I said now I know who I am ... I wasn't complete before my daughter."
BEYONCE18F_1_WEB

HBO

The singer shares moments at home with her daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, and family members.

RELATED: BEYONCE FLAUNTS HER CURVES ON RACY GQ COVER
In the 90 minute exclusive look Beyoncé also shares more sweet moments of herself with husband Jay-Z than ever before.
Instead of the usual vacationing photos and artsy shots posted to her Tumblr page, fans get to see the couple serenading each other to Coldplay's "Yellow" in a home video.
PHOTOS: JAY-Z AND BEYONCE
"He's taught me so much about being an artist. Not a musician, but an artist." She says. "This baby has made me love him more than I thought I could ever love another human being."
BEYONCE18F_3_WEB

HBO

Beyoncé and Jay-Z serenade each other to Coldplay's "Yellow" in a video clip.

Another heart-warming moment comes when Beyoncé toasts to her husband's birthday in an intimate clip.
RELATED: BEYONCE ANNOUNCES WORLD TOUR
"I would not be the woman I am if I didn't go home to that man" she told Winfrey during their sitdown.
The emotional highs and lows of the HBO film range from happy videos of Beyoncé dancing around to The Cardigans' classic "Lovefool" with sister Solange and Kelly Rowland, to tear-jerking recounts of her relationship and subsequent split from father and former manager Matthew Knowles. Though now it’s public knowledge, in the film Beyoncé recounts the miscarriage she suffered.
"It was the saddest thing I've ever been through," she said.
Rounding out the 90 minutes of content, the documentary also includes several top-notch concert highlights, moments in the studio recording songs for her album "4," and behind-the-scenes looks at dance rehearsals and stage set-ups for televised performances.
“Life is But a Dream” will be followed by a world tour, begining in April, and after that Beyonce told Winfrey she might want to have another baby.
Showbizz 4608734037662096645

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

ADS

Random Posts

Flickr Photo